Office 5B Ground Floor Bahria Town, Lahore, Punjab, 54000, Pakistan
09:00 AM till 7:30 PM
July 23, 2021
August 31, 2021
PHP Full Stack Developer (laravel)
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer should work on the next-generation evolution of the product and on both frontend (Vue/React) and backend (PHP/Laravel) to deliver a great user experience.
- The responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer include but are not limited to:
- Deliver a fantastic user experience in close collaboration with product owners and product marketing.
- Write clean, well-structured, and maintainable code that can be tested easily.
- Drive frontend architecture work, ensuring that as we scale our platform can scale with us.
- Create engineering best practices and frameworks for web application and tooling.
- Contribute to building and maintaining the policies, procedures, and technical assets in the company's front-end architecture.
- Support various teams with the technical vision in the core areas of interest for the company's products.
- Work closely with service delivery teams to support product deployments to the cloud.
- Understand and use the company's technical architectures, tools, and techniques to build powerful, efficient, flexible, and scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with product owners, scrum masters, and other developers to deliver a quality product using tools such as JIRA and Git.
- Hands-on 2 years of professional software engineering experience.
- Expert in Mysql and NPM.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Software, or a related discipline or the equivalent.
- Solid experience in writing and using unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code, and in writing and maintaining unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Strong experience with A/B testing.
- Ability to work in a continuous delivery ecosystem.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with microservices and/or micro-frontends, in addition to TypeScript.
- Familiarity with state management tools (like redux, mobx, etc) and have shipped products using them.
- Experience of VueJS and NodeJS